Friday, August 20, 2010

Boy troubles...mixed signals!! please help!!!?

So…how do I start off??? Il like this guy in one of my classes at school. But he’s like really really shy! He barely talks in class (same here). I never talk to him, the only time I talked to him was I asked me if he could hand he my backpack. I said, “Hey _____, could you hand me my backpack?” He hand me it and I said thank you. Oh, and he said this one? And I said yea. The next time we had the class he kept on looking at me like, is she going to ask me to hand it to her again?? Like you could really tell! But, here’s the problem…I sit like 4 seats away from him and every time I look at him he’s talking to the girl who sits in front of him. (She’s UGLY; everyone at school doesn’t like her!) She’s like the only one he talks to in that class, except for this other boy. And on Wednesday I asked him if he can me my backpack again, right, and he was like sure. But, before I told him to hand me my backpack the teacher picked on the girl who sits in front of him to go up on the board and do a problem…and…. when she went she took HIM up too. AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! What do I do…he’s giving me mixed signals! He stars at me like non-stop at times but then his attention is all on that ugly girl!





P.S. I bought a magazine where a quiz comes saying does your crush now you like him? I got MAYBE! It said because it might be because your giving him mixed signals and that I might be friendly to other boys when he’s around! And it got me thinking…I kind of it is true! Sometimes I don’t even notice he’s around and I’m talking to other boys…like a couple weeks ago…I went and got my backpack and somehow I don’t remember 2 boys in my class (I’m really good friends with them) came up to me and started tickling me, and well I played along. (Flirting) And when the teacher told us to stop he was right there waiting for us to go so he could get his backpack! Dim it. And…3 days ago…I was coming out of another class and I remember one of my guy friends asked me for gum so, I called his name and called him over. And…there he was coming out of HIS class looking at me…I was like mmmaaaannnn!!!!!!


So is it true am I giving him mixed signals???


Does he like me???


What do I do???


HELP!





(Sorry if I bored you)


Love ya’llBoy troubles...mixed signals!! please help!!!?
Yes for sure he 100% likes you. Sometimes i look at the ugly girl in class just to look at her ugliness. He's probably talking to her because shes talking to him because she likes him. Keep on making random conversation with the boy you like and he will open up and go out ith you.Boy troubles...mixed signals!! please help!!!?
IM THINKIN HE LIKES U
He's probably friends with her, and has a crush on you. Hes at ease with her and able to talk to her because shes ugly etc. where as you honestly probably scare the hell outta him. Make a point to staying back after class one day and when he leaves just say his name and start a conversation.





Good luck
maybe hes deciding if he likes u or dat ugly gurl maybe hes confused on who to like but dont worry if he stares at u alot or smiles or tries staring conversattion wit u u know he likes u more than dat gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment