Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you get a crush out of your head?

I really really really really like a guy at work and I think he likes me too but everyday he seems to flirt with me a little further and he drives me wild. The next day he is back to ';friend'; talk and I can't deal anymore. I need to get him out of my head, HELP!How do you get a crush out of your head?
Guys are the most confusing thing in the world !


but the truth is just tell yourself that your over him ;;


and try to find another ';love interest';How do you get a crush out of your head?
Keep yourself busy. Try to avoid him,. But guys are weirdddd, when it comes to crushes %26amp; flirting. One day they're flirting, next day they're talking to you like a friend...if he tries flirting again, flirt back and confuse him as much as he's confusing you...:) lol
OMG i am feeling the same way, but mine's worse i have loved this guy for 2 years, and he doesn't like me back(i think) but the best way i guess to get over him is too focus on something else, wait nvm i am not sure at all, but the way i kinda got over him was when i liked someone else.
well he obviously wants you....but if you cant take it anymore either a. confront him and be like whyy r u doing this to me? or b. find a distraction...like another guy...or a vacation for thanksgiving...idk





:)





xoxo Audrey





help me with mine??????





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091124052458AAN7kDO
Take one his picture, stand in front of your toilet %26amp; take a lighter, burn it %26amp; flush it in the toilet %26amp; fire abusive words.... thats it - problem solved. U'll certainly feel better..
first you need to see where this crush thing might be going cuz guys like to play like they dont like you when they actually do. if it still doesnt go anywhere stay friends and find someone else.
just try to think about other things in your head and just tell yourself you dont like him...





not sure if this will work, but it doesnt hurt to try. :P
get laid by someone else. it always works
hes gay?

No comments:

Post a Comment