Monday, August 16, 2010

If my crush does this.. HELP?

if my crush


1) i somtimes catch him looking at me and so i look back, away sometimes, and then back. is he flirting?


2) he is very comfortable with me. is he flirting?


3) he is also playful almost with a couple other of his friends. they all (his friends who are girls) say they are just friends.


4) HOW ON EARTH can we talk more? there are sooo many awkward silences.. and how can i flirt more?


5) people say to touch your crush really lightly on the arm or shoulder or knee, but i feel nervous and tongue-tied when i am around him and i don't want to feel embarrassed after! i am only 14, and he's 15 (we're freshman)


6) i was thinking about slipping him a note with a joke or a little cute flirty thing on him before he gets off the bus to go home (on the same bus, live kinda close, he gets off before me)... would that be weird/creepy or cute? what should i say???If my crush does this.. HELP?
I think the note thing sounds cute, but it's a really bad idea just the same. Me and some of my friends have had really bad experiences with the whole giving a note to our crush. They can really hurt you.





Maybe you could get one of your friends to hang around with you when you try talking to him and you wouldn't feel so shy.





answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment