Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I kind of like him, but i think he likes my friend..he gives me mixed signals and idk what to do!?

My friend is a big fat FLIRT! and i realize that


however


i totally have a crush on him


it used to be really bad but it's slowly dying off.


but if there was any chance that things would work out-i'd probably jump to it. he's flirted with me over and over again making it seem like he was interested but the minute, no, second that this other girl(my friend also) comes in the room-he's all over her like a magnet. i try not to let it bother me, but who couldnt? your crush is all over you one second, but your friend walks in-and he's all over her? i mean REALLY all over.


so i confronted her about it once-i said ';do you like him?';


she said no, that she used to but she likes this other guy


yet she lets him all over her, and basically doesnt stop him so he keeps doing it more and more! thinking that she likes all this touchy feely whatever stuff.


its reallyyy hard to watch and it hurts really bad. what do i do? i want to get over this, over him, forget about her, but idk how.


:(I kind of like him, but i think he likes my friend..he gives me mixed signals and idk what to do!?
Hey, I know how you feel. I liked this guy who was touchy feely with every single girl out there. We were friends and I thought he had a thing for me, so I confronted him. Confronting is as direct as it gets (it only works about half of the time). He had a girlfriend at the same too!! I know that I was really pushing it, but I needed to know what he was thinking. It turned out that he didn't like me like that and just wanted to be friends. So...we are friends now (which is really, really good) but there will always be that sexual tension between us. Still, I'm glad how things worked out. I'm over him now, but it took a while and even when I told everyone that I was over him (I even told myself!!), I really wasn't. The way I got over someone like him was this: Write a note about how much you want him. Write about his ';perfectness'; and everything you want from him. Write about everything you notice about him. Then write about how much that he doesn't notice that you notice so much about him. After two or three days, see what happens. Another way to think about getting over him is to have fun and flirt and just experience. Don't freak out, don't panic. Just have fun! He's just a guy and there are millions of more like him out there. You've found one and I've found one....there must be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment