Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you tell when the moment is right?

How can you tell when it's the right moment to kiss your crush? Like I've been hanging out with my crush for about two months now and I really want it to go a bit farther he knows I like him and always bugs me he's my BFFs cousin but she already said it was okay if I hooked up with him but ya she can tell that he's starting to like me back and stuff and I want to take it to a relationship kinda thing but when is the right moment to kiss him? The setting? There's a field behind their house it's the middle of winter and ya there's snow everywhere last night we had a snowball fight and he tackled me in the snow becuz I gave him a face wash and then he put a whole bunch of snow in my face. But ya what would be a good place and way to kiss him I'm really shy and I don't think he's the kinda guy to make the first move...





When do I know when the moment is right?





What kind of setting should we be outside or warm inside?





Flirting tips, kissing tips, anything....please...help...me...How can you tell when the moment is right?
maybe if he tackles you again (or if you tackle him) then just do it. a soft kiss on the lips (no need to french kiss just yet, youll have plenty of time for that once you two are actually a couple)


or you could do it inside, either one, it doesnt really matter (just make sure youre the only people around, if you do it infront of a lot of people that might make him feel weird.)


good luck, i hope everything works out for you!!How can you tell when the moment is right?
first kiss?





lol when you feel its right it wont matter where you are, just as long as it feels right to you








um kissing tips......go at your pase dont let him take it too far





lol (id do just a peck on the lips for the first time)
YOu would know when the moment is right when he looks deeply in your eyes or when u two r alone and the time is right trust youll know
okay it's snowing right? take him for a walk, get alone somewhere, not creepy or anything, just to the park or off in the backyard, just somewhere unique, and turn to talk to him face to face, and when you get to the end of what you're saying, move in for a kiss. you will know when it's right, just be yourself. good luck, and most of all have fun!!
tell either him or you BFF that you really like him. and if you really want him tell him yourself i know cuz im a guy he will melt and he will do what you say

No comments:

Post a Comment