Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I find out if my crush likes me back?

Okay there is boy in my class and I am like in luv with him.And he flirts alot.He is always staring at me,teasing me,playing pranks on me and I think he likes me but I am not 100% sure.So i ned your help on how to find out if he likes me back.Help me please!How do I find out if my crush likes me back?
I am a 6th grader and i know how it feels. Smile back when he smiles and wait until he asks you out o.k. Also be carefull.How do I find out if my crush likes me back?
It depends. If he flirts with everyone, you can tell that he likes you if he acts slightly more timid around you. If he isn't the flirty type, he probably likes you. ;)
sounds like he likes you try doing some things for him and all will be revaled
My advice is ask him if he likes you. If that don't work then have a friend ask him.
he's defientely interested. if hes not gonna make the first move, take the initiative and ask him out on a date
have some1 ask if he likes you
just talk to him about it

No comments:

Post a Comment