Monday, August 16, 2010

Boys I highly need your advice! How should I flirt with my crush over msn?

I like this really cute guy that goes to my new school. I added him on fb and we only had 1 mutual friend in common and this friend is being our cupid :P my crush and i have never talked or met in real life but he added me on msn and my mutual friend was telling him how awesome i am and so far i can tell he's been flirting with me :P





The problem is i'm a really social and fun person, and i want him to know that. But on msn i get really nervous when talking to him and usually we end up with awkward silences...





how do i become more fun and flirty on msn? Guys what can a girl say that would truly make your day?Boys I highly need your advice! How should I flirt with my crush over msn?
It puts a smile on my face whrn girls i like add smiley faces :) :D in writing. I also find it flirty when they add an extra letter into words like (Yupp, Kk, that suxx, yeahhh thnxx). whatever you know what i mean. Oh when your talking on msn discussing when you will meet, if he says ';cya 2mro'; or something like that. Make your reply ';looking forward to it :)';Boys I highly need your advice! How should I flirt with my crush over msn?
hey there you sexy girl......see i just flirted with you.





talk normal about everyday things and make it interesting while adding '; :) ;) ';





and things like that
Let's meet and talk, that will make texting on here easier? So how about after school tomorrow?
the best thing to do is to stop talking to him for a while until he realize what's going on
saying stupid little things that will over analyze and think about things like ';I couldn't stop thinking about you to day.'; or '; I had a nice dream last night and you were in it.'; make sure to be kinda vague and hint at other things in a overly casual way that way we think about it and think about it. Or you can say something like ';these new pajama bottoms are sooo comfy.'; then he'll start thinking about your body... remember not to really make to long of a conversation of these though you want him to think about it not talk about it. It's best to say these things during those silences like randomly in passing.
Well, if you are so fun and flirty in real person.. then why don't you MEET him in real person? You really don't know what he is really like right now. You have never met him. Its really not a big deal what you say over msn. I mean, it means nothing. He could be talking to like 4 other girls at the same exact time. Meet him in person and THEN you can figure out whats going on.





Besides.. you should never have to worry about whether or not you are being flirty. Most good and lasting relationships happen when neither person is trying. So calm down and just act like yourself. I promise that you will be way more attractive that way than some obsessive teenage girl.
well,, im am totally the opposite,, me and my best friend who is a girl ( i want her to be more so im working on it :P ) we speak a lot on msn,, we just have stupid conversations about everything i call her an idiot and stuff ( in a joking way ) and she calls me the same,, try to be playful and flirty at the same time,, works so well...





GOOD LUCK





ps : sounds like he likes you :)
start gettin dirty girl.


or ';your really cute... ';


or ';i wanna suck your dick boy';





OR seriously


';i was waiting to talk to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment