Friday, August 20, 2010

HOW TO FLIRT AT THE MOVIES[U HELP ME I WILL HELP WITH YOUR QUESTION]?

Okay i really like this guy and we always go to the movies together,but with a group of friends. One time i was there with my bff and her boyfriend they started making out so me and my crush were just looking at eachother like wtf are they doing.Were going agian but with lots of more ppl. How do i flirt with him and get my first kiss,but i dont wanna kiss in front of everyone . my guy friends tell me he likes me but idk. So plz help meHOW TO FLIRT AT THE MOVIES[U HELP ME I WILL HELP WITH YOUR QUESTION]?
Having your first kiss in front of your friends is icky for everyone involved. Go ahead and flirt at the movies - by sitting next to your crush, leaning into him and holding his hand - but save the kiss until you're somewhere private.

No comments:

Post a Comment