Monday, August 16, 2010

How quickly do you get over your crushes? And is there something wrong with me?

I graduated from college in May, so that's six months ago.





I had a huge huge crush on a guy that was in a few of my classes. We would talk all of the time sometimes flirt, we hugged everytime we saw each other, he's held my hand while we chat, he's kissed my cheek, and he even kissed my hand, which i didn't know guys still did that lol. But nothing ever came of it. I couldn't bring myself to say anything, and I guess he was either to shy or just not interested, not quite sure which one. What's your guess?





Either way everytime I think of him I get chills. I literally feel them. I need to get over this damn crush, i haven't seen him in 6 months, shouldn't I be over it by now? At this point I'm starting to get worried lol. I need to move on, especially because it's unlikely that I'll contact him.How quickly do you get over your crushes? And is there something wrong with me?
Dont TRY to get over him is my best advice..either something will happen between the two of you in the future or you will naturally forget him.. sory sad i know!! but its true and believe it or not you will be HAPPY and not worry about him liking or not liking you.. i liked a friend and it took me a year to get over hm.. but now im fine ..so chin up.. you can do whatever you need to do to make this a good unsad situationHow quickly do you get over your crushes? And is there something wrong with me?
I meant to thank So Much Love. I appreciated your answer. I won't try to get over him. I'll just let it be and see what happens.

Report Abuse



well you could start hanging out with other guys
it seems like he deff had some feelings for you...if I was you I would contact the school see if they could give you any information on him..look his last name up...dont make him be the one that got away......


p/s me and my fiance hve been together now for 6 years and we just had a baby 3 months ago...I almost lost him...I couldnt imagine what my life would be like with out him....
You have answered most of your own questions but getting over a crush is very hard to do .You must move on but i had a crush on someone years ago and i have since married ,had two kids,got grandchildren yet still think about this person and i am now 66 so i think of myself as a sad person. Please don't make the same mistake ,find someone that can make you feel happy and i am sure you will get over this guy
The best thing is to talk to him, tell him how you feel. You will get a lot of weight of your shoulders and he will know how you feel about him and maybe realise he likes you if he doesnt already. Maybe he is too shy, but if you make the first move he will feel relieved he didnt have to do it!! Here are some websites that give you some help on getting over somebody %26gt;%26gt; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Get-Ove鈥?/a>


But if i were you, i would tell him how you feel!


If you want to ask any more q's email me %26gt;%26gt; xxsugar.lipsxx@yahoo.com or xxsugar-lipsxx@hotmail.co.uk


Good luck!!
Aww! Yeah it will probably take some time, so get over him and more on. Maybe you could try to get his cell phone number or somthing! I hope things work out!
Well time will take care of it but how much time is really up to you. Instead of dwelling on him you need to move on. whenever thoughts of him come to mind try to replace them with something else you enjoy alot. Try to get out and meet other people. with a little effort and practice you will find you can control your emotions and thoughts.
That sounds charming. I'd call him. It's not every day a guy kisses the hand and pays that much attention when a woman talks.





Good luck!
seriously it can take a while, i still think about a guy i had a crush on in highschool and that was 10 years ago
Is there no way you can get in touch with him?? If you can, then call him up and suggest getting together for a drink/dinner and see if he seems interested in more than friendship. If there is no way you can reach him, then stop fantasizing about what could have been and go out and meet other guys you could actually go out with. With crushes when we think about them the fantasy is usually better than the reality.
u no wat it may take a while altho it depends hoa long uve





had this crush if its been for 1year or more it may take a few





years so dont b angry if ur not over him.
You should call him up. I'm 48 and I only kiss the hands of women I want to know better. Besides.....the worst that can happen is he will tell you he isn't interested in you. But I bet he won't.
If you feel that way.TELL HIM!!!! are you nuts? If he's the one don't let him get away!!! maybe he is shy and feels the same way you do. do you want to live your whole life wondering?


Dave
You don't have to ever get over your crushes. You can always keep them with you so you can think back on them fondly when you need a pick-me-up or something like that. Why can't you just contact this guy and see if he wants to get together sometime? Unless there's something keeping you from ever being together, you don't have to get over it anytime soon. It's just a guy you knew who you wanted to know better but never got the chance.
I was married 8 times, and finally found ';her';





thanks to all the girls and women training me, we are in heaven, now.





You are in training, that's all. Be at peace.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xn_VUgJ4鈥?/a>


.
You don't have to get over him because if you reallly like someone its really hard to let go, soo if you are interested in him you should definatley let him no if he doesnt like you well then get to know him more





kEllY %26lt;3
It normal to miss someone who gave you affection and the attention you deserved, but once they are gone that memory sticks forever.





I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and i still think about all the past guys who gave me attention, complimented me, hugged and kissed my hand (i can't believe guys still do that either, but its nice)..they are happy memories of the past





I say if its not hurting anyone, if it makes you smile-then keep them, who knows he might just pop up someday...its goes with that old saying





';everthing happens for a reason'; and if it was meant to be you will see him again.





crushes never go away - they just become less noticable over time, but they are still there
I hate to say this but it sounds as if you are starting to be infatuated with this guy. Since you never dated him or had a relationship- you shouldn't be feeling this way!


Focus on other things and start dating other guys.....\


Good Luck!!
You just need to go on a few dates. Find other guys that give you that same chill.
wow that is strange. It seemed as though he DEFINATLY had some sort of feelings for you. Maybe you should call him and tell him whats on your mind......
Well I think you should try to call him. I can't tell you how many times I said oh whatever it was probably nothing and even to this day I'm still kicking myself thinking ';well what if he liked me?'; ';what if I had asked him?'; ';what if I had actually done something instead of just being too damn shy?';
I fell the same way a lot of the time...but if you really love him than you'll kno it...there will be this feeling in your gut telling you if he's right or not...but sometimes you just need to let nature take its coarse and let things play out so..if you want to move on then go ahead but if you still like him then stay where you are.
You never know about how Love will take you.


Just seems to me, you need to voice what you are thinking.


Ask the guy all of these questions.


All he can do is say no, or yes.


Maybe he can shed some light on this for you.


If you feel he is wrong for you, just forget it.


I do not think that is the case. You would not find it hard to go on.


Contact him, get these things answered for you.
sounds like u rlly like him. try and find him and make plans 2 meet him 2 c if he still feels the same way. and u shouldn't b as afarid 2 tell him u like him anymore b/c ifhe doesn't like u, then u never have 2 c him again.
omg am just like dat but am like in 8th grade and theres thiz guy omg i really omg really i mean i ahd a huge crush for em and i still do and that waz like last year he is now like in high school !but it waz like 1yr ago and i still feel for him so..am not sure!i think that it depends on how much you love the person!

No comments:

Post a Comment