Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i work my magic, for him to like me?

So i have experience with flirting and i've had my share of boyfriends.


New school year and i have yet to had a boyfriend.


I do like someone his name is chase. Chase is a little bit of a change for me. But i've changed so change is good. He told my friend that if we hung out he might like me... well we hung and idk. He hasn't texted or anything. How do you guys work your magic on your crush.


How do you flirt without being to Clingy or obsessive.


I really would like some help. thanksHow do i work my magic, for him to like me?
here is my advice: wait for this guy to message/talk to you, it shows that you're not constantly thinking about it. also, it doesn't look too clingy if you say ';hey'; or ';how are you?'; every once in a while either. you could also hang out with him and just have fun. going out with the opposite gender isn't always considered a date.





show this guy your fun and nice and all that and im sure he'll be interested or at least thinking about it as well.


How do i work my magic, for him to like me?
Well there is a couple of things! One is try to keep hangin with him! and have you texted him if so hope that he texts back just be yourself. and if you to go to the same school just do things on accident like drop your pencil just to get his attention you get it hope things go good!
Do not ';play hard to get';, that just makes him think that you are not interested, that would be the worst thing you can do
voodoo and witchcraft. make him a love spell. or have him drink a love potion
play hard to get











but not for along time








or he will think ur not interested..






No comments:

Post a Comment