Friday, August 20, 2010

How do girls deal with their first rejection?

not th at i got rejected or anything. i' just wondering how girls who had the courage to ask a guy out and got rejected dealt with it. we all know life goes on, but i'm talking about your FIRST rejection. the first time your heart got broke





some get really pisssssed off and some go into a deep st ate of depression





examples:


-girls throwing a glass at their crush's window


-making out with another guy in front of their crush


-basically trying to make them jealous by flirting with other guy in front of them


-crying for days and months.


-icecream


-shopping like there's no tommorrow.


-getting revenge on your crush


-hooking up with your crush's best friend


-StAlKiNg your crush


-NEVER SPEAKING TO HIM AGAIN


-dirty glares


- silence


- screaming in the hallway';**** YOU@$$. lol


-crushing him with your platform sandals.lolHow do girls deal with their first rejection?
I get angry, depressed, and even determined. It is depressing at first, and makes me feel infuriated, but I later decide that just to spite the guy, I will make him love me.. and then reject him. I usually cool down though and get over him before I take revenge, so I end up just being like, whatever, and giving up making him like me.How do girls deal with their first rejection?
Hey Girl, I've been rejected too. And this guy i really like said no a lot. After i got rejected, i cried for days and days. This has gone from august of '08 till now and i'm still depressed.

Report Abuse



... ignore him like no other... and in those classes where you sit right next to him pray that the teacher makes a seating chart sometime soon ... oh God... the awkwardness is sooo hard to bear
i never got really depressed or really mad but yes i was really sad... ummm... i jus regretted ever telling him.. ever since then he's been ignoring me and i ignoring him...

No comments:

Post a Comment