Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would you do if your crush did this to you?

Friday in computer class my crush and i were REALLY flirting She sits one seat away from mine she said i have a quesiton before i could even answer she walked over pulled my hair back in a really slow way and put her hand on my neck and said is my hand cold and smiled and i said no then she did the same thing with the other hand then with both and tingles ran thru my body! :D


And how would u feel?What would you do if your crush did this to you?
If it feels right then just go for it!


Dont be afraid or lose confidence just ask her out or tell her that you like her!


:D


xWhat would you do if your crush did this to you?
aww i wish my crush would do that. lol , well once he hit me on my ***, but it was in a friendly joking way. i wouldnt feel anything cause i always get dumb when someone''s fliritng with me
pretty sure you asked this already....
lol i would say calm that down.
i would have smooched her lol how could you contain yourself?!
I'd Swoon!
  • ltd
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment