Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I really need help, I'm so confused? ?

I've known this guy for 3 years now, we've become really close friends. But I started liking him about a year ago, we usually just flirt around. He tells me that he loves me but he never mention that he loved me just like a friend. He's a great friend, but when I told him that I had feelings for him, all i got was an ';ok'; it really hurt my feelings, because he could of had at least told me that he just liked me like a friend. But right away after i told him that, he started talking about another girl and how he just met her and he's flirting with her. That had crushed me really bad, because I felt like he didn't really care how I felt. And now he seems to have forgotten about everything I told him, he even asked me ';How are things going on between you and your crush'; A month before that I had mention that I had a small crush in a guy in our geometry class but it was nothing serious. And now I've been feeling really depressed, I just remember how we used to hang out and talk for hours and hours, and now I feel like all that is gone. And now when we talk its always about that other girl, it really hurts me. I even started popping pills again and just cry myself to sleep every single day. Should I just stop talking to him and move on? or what? :(I really need help, I'm so confused? ?
Awww... I can see one of two things happening here, but I could be completely wrong altogether.


One is that he doesn't like you and he's trying to give you the hint by flirting with this other girl. It hurts, but we've got to acknowledge the fact that it's at least a possibility.


Two is that you told him about that crush on this other guy, and so he's trying to move on or make you jealous. Sometimes guys don't really understand the difference between small crushes and ones that just won't go away (but then again, some do get it). But anyway, he might have been trying to make you jealous of this other girl your flirting with.


The only way to find out for sure is to talk to him. If he's not really that open about how he feels, then you might want to talk to him online or something, because sometimes that makes people feel safer. Tell him that you want to start hanging out with him again and that you miss him. And make it clear that you want to know the status of your relationship... make sure he knows that you're okay with being just friends, but he needs to tell you that. I think you'll feel a lot better once you talk to him, even if the outcome isn't exactly what you had hoped for. Good luck, honey! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment