Friday, August 20, 2010

Should i be mad at him?

Ok. So i like this guy. He's a year younger than me and we work together. He will be at the same campus as me next year. I never made any approaches twoards him because he had a girlfriend. My friend told me i should do so anyway, but i never did. My friend wanted to meet him so i brought him with me one day. My friend starts to like him. The guy i like breaks up with his girlfriend. My friend gets friendly with the guy, then he tells me everything, like how they are supose to kiss when he goes on break. (Yes, both guys, all three of us are bi.) It didnt bother me that much when we were at work, and my friend came up. But it bothered me when the guy flirted with me when we were working. When he went on break my friend was flirting with him. I dunno if im really mad or if im just jealous because i didnt have the confidence to make a move first....nothing worse than losing your crush to your best friend, who is a guy....Should i be mad at him?
in my opinion you have every right to be mad. Losing a crush to someone else sucks but its even worse when you lose them to your friend!





He knew that you liked this guy and in my opinion this made your crush off limits to him. He should not have made any move on him even if you were hesitating...you spotted him first and were just trying to gear yourself up to making a move! not fair!Should i be mad at him?
Maybe you should tell your friend how you feel and tell the guy how you feel. You can't make a move on someone if you watch him walk away. Since you didn't make the move first your friend probably thought that she could have him and you didn't care. But you should tell him!! If he doesn't like you back then he just missed out on you. You can find a new person to make you happy.
I can feel you there (except i'm a girl interested in a guy who got stolen by my bitchy girl roommate). You may just be jealous. If you weren't motivated enough to make atleast a little bit of a first move on this guy it wasn't meant to be. I'm sorry this happened to you, it does suck. Good luck though and try to move on.
I think that it could be both. You are happy for your friend but at the same time, you wanted what he has. I think you have put your feelings aside for you friend because you got mad when your crush flirted with you. Maybe communicating with your friend would help. Nothing worse than losing your best friend because of a crush...

No comments:

Post a Comment