Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to flirt or get him to like me, help?!?

I'm a 16 year old and I've never had a boyfriend. I've really liked this guy for a long time... but I don't know how to show it. I mean, I'm shy and slightly awkward. We're both in band together but unfortunately we don't play the same instruments.





He is going to be in my instrumental music next semester and I really want to take advantage of that. But I don't know how to flirt... how to get a boyfriend. This is where I need your help. I don't know how to get guy's attention or how to get a guy to like me.





I don't even know how I'm going to start talking to him. I'll have to try to get a seat close to him. I know I have to take risks but I am scared of rejection. And in regard to my looks, I know I look all right with make up and he's not exactly 'hot' but I don't care about looks.





Anyway, so I would really like your advice about this please! Sorry if I sound really desperate...I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to flirt or get him to like me, help?!?
a great way to get yourself on his radar is to comment on something of his when you walk by him sometime. Like tell him you like his shoes or hat or something like that next time you get near him, it's subtle and you won't have to fear getting rejected by just commenting on something of his. It will get him thinking about why you felt the need to tell him... because you want to talk to him! If he doesn't get it, after a few days comment on something else of his... he should start to kind of get the hint you want to get to know him.





This has *always* worked for me when I'm trying to meat a girl and it's simple and nice too!I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to flirt or get him to like me, help?!?
I would suggest that you just ask him to hang out sometime outside of band. Like going to a movie or to lunch. Keep it casual and see how he responds. The worst he will say is no and trust me your young and there will be many other people. Take a risk and hopefully it will work.
ask him if he has an email address or msn or phone number or facebook or something.. get to know him like that and then start talking in real life. i had a friend once who had an ';Contact Book'; she passed around the class and asked everyone to put their contact information and name.. you could ask him and a couple others to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment