Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to flirt or get him to like me, help?!?

I know... I've asked this question like three times yesterday but I really want to get as many good answers as I can. This is probably the last time that I'll ask it.





I'm a 16 year old and I've never had a boyfriend. I've really liked this guy for a long time... but I don't know how to show it. I mean, I'm shy and slightly awkward. We're both in band together but unfortunately we don't play the same instruments.





He is going to be in my instrumental music next semester and I really want to take advantage of that. But I don't know how to flirt... how to get a boyfriend. This is where I need your help. I don't know how to get guy's attention or how to get a guy to like me.





I don't even know how I'm going to start talking to him. I'll have to try to get a seat close to him. I know I have to take risks but I am scared of rejection. And in regard to my looks, I know I look all right with make up and he's not exactly 'hot' but I don't care about looks.





Anyway, so I would really like your advice about this please! Sorry if I sound really desperate...I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to flirt or get him to like me, help?!?
Be yourself. for starters, just look at him %26amp; smile. Don't stalk him %26amp; stare at him, just when you see him glance at you, smile. it works for me.I have a crush on this guy but I don't know how to flirt or get him to like me, help?!?
lift up ur shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment