Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I flirt with a friend online?

I have a friend who I have a bit of a crush on. And I thought about giving flirting a try, just slowly chip away at her while still maintaining our friendship. I tried it once what I thought was flirting, all I did was compliment how gorgeous her art was, and I typed in ';wink';. She gave me a XD face. I dunno know what It means. If your going to answer this, don't f###in flame me.How can I flirt with a friend online?
XD is just like a scrunched up smiley face. She really appreciated what you said apparently. Sounds like your doing alright so far.How can I flirt with a friend online?
weirdo. when she says something, try saying ';that's cute'; or something. and XD is a smiley face, used to show laughing. just tilt your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment