Friday, August 20, 2010

IS HE JUST PLAYING A GAME WITH ME?!?

Ok so heres the thing i went out with this guy 2 years ago and i never stopped liking him. well last year in the middle of the year he left and went to another school, and i got over him. but then on the first day of school i see the hes back and those old feelings i had for him came back. so for the past 4 days he has been talking to me alot and hugging me any chance he gets and telling people im his girlfriend and my friends have told me that when im not looking that he looks at me for like 10 seconds straight, i mean yeah it feels nice to get that attention from your crush, but i dont know if its for real or he is just doing it to make someone else mad or jealous. i really do like him and im pretty sure hes gonna ask me out but i dont know if he is just trying to use me. so someone please tell me if it sounds like this guy is flirting with me hardcore and wants to go out or if it sounds like hes trying to make someone else jealous. or if someone could tell me how to spot if he is trying to make someone else jealous. please and thank you!IS HE JUST PLAYING A GAME WITH ME?!?
well yeah, he's trying tu win you back hun!


he wants people to know ur his gf


%26amp; that he's proud!


he'll ask u out in time


just let ur feelings show


talk to him








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





aswer mine yeh (:

No comments:

Post a Comment