Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Curious, random question: Girls, how your you feel if...?

Ok. Picture this, suppose if you were hanging out with some friends or colleagues in a bar on a Friday night, and you flirted with a guy you met that night. The following week, you overhear your crush (who was present on Friday) admitting to a friend that he felt jealous and threatened when he saw you flirting with the other person.





How would you feel?Curious, random question: Girls, how your you feel if...?
mad that i did that


incredibly stupid


sad


nervous in case i missed out on my chance with my crush


excited that he cared so much


=]Curious, random question: Girls, how your you feel if...?
I would proabably feel giddy like ';Oh my geez! he likes me!';


knowing that he felt that, I would flirt more and ask him to coffee or something, to get to open that door to more-than-friends a little wider than it is
I'd feel ticked off at myself for making him feel that way, if we have any sort of ';pre-established'; relationship. I'd also feel really special that he cared about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment