Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do your ';reputations'; and ';clixes'; change when you go to middle school and high school?

Yeah this is gonna be a long stoory but if youve got the time please read it to understand. if you dont just go to the last paragraph! ok here it goes:





Right now i am in 6th grade. (dont talk about how i shouldnt care i mean seriously thats just stupid.) i dont really care right now about it. in 3rd grade, onr of the most popular guys in scool and me were kinda friends. one stupid day, stupid me being stupid stupidly did a really stupid thing. then scince he was so popular, the whole world knew because he told everyone. that didnt do much. then in 4th grade we had a social studies test and i got an F. (yeah i was very careless and dumb.) so theres my smart reputation, even thought now im straight a's and b's.


i have really curly hair. in those young grades, i let it flop out and i didnt even brush it. it looked horrible. i also let my mom pick out my glasses which of course were harry potter glasses. so i looked pretty weird. i have a really big nose too. people would always call me ugly. (lol my aunt told me to smack them) i started to straighten my hair and get better taste in clothes and glasses in the middle of 5th grade to now.


personality-yeah i told reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dumb jokes...i was really weird, and my parents thought it was cute so id say them at school. people still think im like that.


so im pretty much like a dork. not a geeky nerd thing, and not a fru-fru princess girl, not a jock, not anything. just a normal kid that everyone gossips about and doesnt like even before they met me.


i do have lots of friends. they all have to be girls though because all of the guys seriously have something against me. just because that popular kid back then is the top of the school now, and if your seen with me, you cant be cool.


its not the guys that are afraid of girls, i have a lot of friends and all the guys flirt with them....right in front of my face. not like im expecting anything but hello IM as in ME the stupid kid is hanging out with your little crush here, and if you do date her, youll have to be at all these parties and stuff, with ME. and most guys think that. a lot of them would just ask me where one of my friends were or something..........im not gonna be all jealous of my friends i feel good for them that people like them. im not trying to be selfish, but i dont wanna grow up being that girl with nobody. its not the only thing on my mind, but, im looking at the future.





OK HERES THE LAST PARAGRAPH BUT PLEASE READ THE OTHER STUFF IF YOU CAN ITS INTERESTING........lol %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;is there someway i can turn peoples minds around to get them to like me? is there a way to get me to be someone everyone wants to sit with at lunch? all that? i am good at cheerleading....but that doesnt feel right using cheerleading as a popularity boost. next year is middle school, we got our first dance, and ill be the only one with nobody.


****READ READ READ READ:DO NOT write i need to stop thinking about being popular and cool and a little girl that wants a boyfirend. i need a head start on high school. i need to no how to do it, not to stop dreaming. i believe i can do it, so dont say i cant.





thx!!!Do your ';reputations'; and ';clixes'; change when you go to middle school and high school?
People don't tell you to stop dreaming because they think you can't do it, they say it because, in your case, those things shouldn't matter to you.





Read these links and you should have some information:





http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Popular-in-Hig鈥?/a>


http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Better-Perso鈥?/a>


http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Yourself


http://www.wikihow.com/Elevate-Your-Self鈥?/a>


http://www.wikihow.com/Feel-Pretty


http://www.wikihow.com/Seem-Cool-(Even-i鈥?/a>Do your ';reputations'; and ';clixes'; change when you go to middle school and high school?
Yes, high school will be different.
The truth is harsh....guys have it worse in school than gals. No, you can't make them like you. Sit with your freinds at lunch, even if they are chicks and will never date you in school. There probably are girls that like you (too date) but chances are your standards are too high (which goes for the entire human race) DO NOT join cheerleading you will get beaten up (sorry, kid, but thats the world). As for the dance next year, tell them dancing is for girls. (But since you like to watch girls dancing, you might go, haha). Also, if your old enough, comedy is an artform. Check out Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, and Dave Chappelle to name a few (censored on Youtube - don't get me in trouble! And pick up an electric guitar, young man! Every one loves dudes in a band (especially punk)





Good luck kiddo!
Many of your friends will change because of drugs and alcohol. The most behaved girl in your class might turn into a druggie in high school. So be careful in choosing your friends.
I'm finally in high school now, and all I can think about is that I wish I could have redone my middle school years. No regrets, just improvements Now that I am in hhigh school I'm just trying to be cool with myself before I start trying to make everyone want to be my friend. Plus, when people see that you aren't sunselfconsciousor always freaking out about how you look, your friends, popularity,etc. they'll think that you are comfortable with yourself and people like to be friends with others who are confident, not that worrying about looks and stuff ever hurt anyone. And about the dance, don't feel that you are going to be the only one without anyone, because no one is ever alone. If you're feeling left out, you have three options: dance alone, leave, find someone else who's alone(don't let their reputation or status EVER stop you). About the boys thing, you just entered middle school? Then don't rush anything. Cliche, I know. But maybe you want your first kiss or your first whatever to be with someone special. I did, and I found that person- in HIGH SCHOOL. I'm not a guy or anything, but when a guy sees you and you aren't fussing over anything and everything, they'll feel it's easier to talk to you.





So just inhale, exhale, and live your live. Have fun, no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment