Wednesday, August 18, 2010

(GIRLS) There's this guy who really likes me, and he's really hot, but...?

so this guy really likes me. he's always flirting with me, staring at me, and trying to make me laugh. And he's really hot. But I don't like him back because he's kind of a loser (not as in he doesn't have friends).





by loser i mean that all he does in his spare time is party and drink (we're in grade 10 so it's kind of...illegal). there's 500 pictures of him on his facebook page, and in every one he's holding some sort of alcohol. his most recent pics were of his friends holding him upside down while drinking from the hose of a beer keg.





he's one of the popular guys and he's got a lot of @$$holeish friends (they're not mean to me they're just really immature). and he's got small @$$hoelish tendencies himself.





I just feel kind of bad about it cause it's clear how much he likes me, but i don't drink or party or any of that stuff. And the worst part is that I would always flirt with him back until I found out what kind of a person he really is and what kind of stuff he does outside of school. So I just suddenly stopped flirting with him after that.





My question is, am I doing the right thing by suddenly not liking him anymore? I feel terrible and like I'm a huge b*tch because he still always flirts despite the fact that it's unreturned. Like, would you guys do the same thing if your crush was into these kinds of things?(GIRLS) There's this guy who really likes me, and he's really hot, but...?
well gurl if thats not who you are then dont go out with someone that could maybe make do that stuff....but if i was you then i would just go out with him and let him noe that im not like that and you said that he's imature well maybe you could help him grow up and teach him how to behave like an adult...and maybe you could get him to take it easy on the beer and you could maybe make him a better person...but my sugestion would be to just go out wtih him...and try and change him...but hope you make the right desision


XOXO :)(GIRLS) There's this guy who really likes me, and he's really hot, but...?
You are doing the right thing. You are making the smart choice. This guy is not someone you want to be around. Make it clear to him that you are not interested and move on. Be smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment