Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to act around your old crush once you like them again?

Last time I fancied him was like six months ago.


I'm afraid he might think I'm desperate again because I came across that way before and it was a mess.


I went about everything the wrong way so am not sure how to go about it this time.


He didn't really do anything wrong, but I caused myself to get very upset about the situation in the past.


I don't want to make it very obvious I like him because he friends will tease him again like they did last time.


I have been talking to him a lot and making eye contact with him a lot recently.


I'm trying to pay him a lot of attention and keep catching his eye.


I am wearing mascara (which I only do on special occasions) to draw attention to my eyes (which people say are my flirting tools) and drawing good attention generally with different hair.


We had an extra-curriculum activity where everyone was dressed up and he saw me all dolled up and vice versa.How to act around your old crush once you like them again?
hey u like him again well i mean u should go out with him and see how it goes and who cares what ppl say thats them tell him that he doesnt need to listen to there bull carp and for u just go for broke the worst thing he can say is no and whats that its only a 2 letter word and then its what ever so i think u should go for it good luckHow to act around your old crush once you like them again?
You just need to let him know how you feel and ask him if he feels the same way.
Wish I went to ytour school!

No comments:

Post a Comment