Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get him to like me?

haha i know you guys hate these questions but....





i really need to know.


hes really sweet and down to earth with the best smile i have EVER seen.And for my life, i can not flirt with him, or anyone for that matter lol. I can't be myself lol. Anyone have any tips for getting a guy like that to like you, or how to be yourself around your crush?How do i get him to like me?
You might be getting nervous because you think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, what you need to do is think of him like any other normal person, have a normal conversation very friendly with him and you might be surprised to know that he likes you too. Good luck to you!!!How do i get him to like me?
I know my grandmother tells me funny things like that, she would also say ';come on Aida it's not like he is the last coca-cola left in the desert'; She is a very funny lady :)

Report Abuse



I know how you feel! I liked this guy and I couldn flirt if my life depened on it but anyways, just try asking to hangout with you or ask him how his day was. So ya just try to get to know him alot and hang with him! And by doing that you should be able to get my comfertable around him then it wont be so nerve racking around :) Good luck!!!
Don't focus too much on you looks. Guys dont like plastic.


Put some makeup here and there but not to the extreme. Have an opinion, boys dont like a girls who are mute. Try finding common things, but don't be too predictable, it gets boring.


I just started reading this book. Its called ';why men love bitches'; I highly suggest you read it.
just be yourself. smile when he talks.
Flash Him
you cant make someone like you. if they do they do if they dont they dont. try sucking his dick...that will get his attention a little bit...im sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment