Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you tell if your good female friend has a crush on you?

First off, I'm a guy, secondly-if you've ever looked at my previous questions, they're about a different girl-just thought I'd let you all know.





Okay, I've been friends with this girl for a while, more recently we've started hanging out more, I think she may have a crush me...? I'm interested in her, but I don't know if she's interested too. She a flirty person by nature-and she sometimes flirts with me, but for me it's...different. And she's just been acting differently in general around me. I'm not going to go into detail, but I'd like to know what are some good signs to look out for.





Thanks for the help.How can you tell if your good female friend has a crush on you?
This should help a bit man http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/dating_60/80鈥?/a>How can you tell if your good female friend has a crush on you?
just ask her and then you wont need signs
If she flirty by nature then it could be hard to tell. If you really are interested flirt with her. Give her hints that you interested. Or just ask her out the worse that could happen is she say no. But if she does y'all could still be friends and you'll know for sure if she likes you or not. There's really no way to tell for sure unless you ask.. Good luck!
hair twirling


Moving to get near you


smiling and laughing when you arent even being funny


more texts


x
well, being a girl my self, i can help you i think. ok.....





1]If she wants to hang out with you, DONT SAY NO!!!


2]Talk with her. find out what macks her tik. ask about music, game shows any thing that comes to mind but dont bore her to death....hope that helps!!! -_-
umm.... does she giggle everytime you make a joke when you know it's not a good joke?


Does she always call you?


Does she trust you?


Does she make inside jokes with you?


Chances are that she likes you, but girls tend to want guys to make the first move.


Good luck!


p.s.. ask her out!!! don't be chicken!
hahaah. Ask her, give her hints man. Like be real with her.


Girls want that in a guy. So what if her rasponce isnt how you though. Dont be a punk.


Ask herrrr.


%26amp;%26amp; look out for her trying to kiss you? Idk .. Lmao ?

No comments:

Post a Comment