Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I DO?? girls and guys help plz!!?

What should I do about this?


It's about my horoscope...





Ok so the ';Daily flirt'; for Aquarius said:


Your love life is just about to get infinitely sweeter thanks to some serious sizzle that either gets you going with your current sweetie or shows your crush how awesome you can be. Jump on in!





It says JUMP ON IN but how the heck am i supposed to ';Jump on In?';


Thanks...


Oh yeah I'm wondering because I DO have a crush....What should I DO?? girls and guys help plz!!?
If you believe they are real, you have problems. Check all the horoscopes, no 2 are the same. And, I've never seen a bad one.





I guess ';Jumping on in'; means to tell your crush how you really feel.What should I DO?? girls and guys help plz!!?
horoscopes are so fake

No comments:

Post a Comment