Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Boys, what catches your attention? How do you flirt!?!?

Hey, everybody! I'm really excited because tonight I have my first soccer practice of the season! The thing is there's this guy on my team that I have harmless litle crush on. I need some flirting tips. How do I flrit with him a little? I don't want to give off to much of the impression that I like him. Were both fourteen. What catches your attention? What does she have to do to get that attention?


Please help...Anything is fine!


Thanks!


xoxoxBoys, what catches your attention? How do you flirt!?!?
spend lots of time with him





me attention is when the hug me alot





so before you leave practice hug emBoys, what catches your attention? How do you flirt!?!?
Hey i wish more people answered for you








i feel bad i'm the only one














Good luck on the boy!!!!!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment