Friday, August 20, 2010

You like him but he likes your sister?

well i have a really good friend and i've kinda developed a thing for him. And its not one of those crushes where you flirt with him every time your near him. Its like you can have a normal conversation or joke around. However, it turns out he doesn't like me in that sort of way. How do i no? Well for starters he likes my sister who is 2 years younger than me. And well my sister and i are like best friends but she's the one who gets all the guys. And every conversation that i have with him always leads towards my sister. This is driving me insane, this is the first time that i have felt this way about anyone, (i have had other boyfriends but not with this same connection) and now he likes my sister. Any pointers, or advice that anyone is willing to share is much appreciated. You like him but he likes your sister?
wow, i feel your pain. i've had many crushes but they all liked my brother and not me... it hurts.





well if he doesn't like you just make sure he don't get with your sister or that will suck really bad.You like him but he likes your sister?
go on jerry springer so we can all laugh at you

No comments:

Post a Comment