Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Confusing Crush. Doesn't Like me, Acted Like He Did? :S?

Okay so let me stars with i have liked this guy for seven years now.


I've known him for 8 and a half. I thought he liked me. It really seemed like he did. He flirted with me, made a song for me, had nicknames for me, used any exscuse to talk to me, stared at me all the time, sat by me whenever he could, smiled at me alot, showed off in front of me, and would always do anything to make me laugh or blush %26amp; he would like poke me, tickle me, tell me jokes, compliment me, etc.





And i may sound like a total loser when i say this, but i took crush quizzes, and every single one said he liked me. And know im starting to sound creepy,b ut i dont care. its not like i studied him or something, lol.





So anyways, recently, and you're going to call me an 8 year old or childish for this, but thats how things are around where i live( you get someone to tell your crush you like them or something like that.) i got my friend to ask him if he liked me, and you wanna know what he said? No. He said he didnt like me. Whats up with that? Do you think he just didnt want to tell my friend or he really seriously didnt like me?





Why send signals that you like a girl when you dont?


Why act like you like her when you dont?





And pleaseee dont be mean, ok? I'd really appreciate it. :)Confusing Crush. Doesn't Like me, Acted Like He Did? :S?
If I liked a girl or not, it wasn't anyone's business except for a buddy of mine or my brother. I knew a girl who liked me, and sent her friend over to me to ask if I was interested. I WAS interested, but when her friend asked me, I said I WAS NOT interested. It wasn't any of her business. Also, I hate childish behavior like that. If the girl wants to know if I like her or not, SHE can ask me, not her friends. It ticked me off, too, because I thought ';she's going to tell her friend EVERYTHING that goes on between us? NO WAY. I won't start anything with a girl like that';. The friend asking the guy questions FOR YOU, shows that NOTHING could be private between you and him, and that your friend would be involved. Guys hate that crap. Trust me.Confusing Crush. Doesn't Like me, Acted Like He Did? :S?
don't send people as go betweens, this dude is into you, of course he's not going to tell just anybody how he feels, it's hardwired into us, dear. Actions speak louder than words, he may not think youre into him, which would be motivation for not walking out on a limb and leaving himself vulnerable.
Thats the point- he does like you. He just doesnt want to admit it. If he is flirting with you like you said he is and all the signs are there, and he said he didn't like you, there's a pretty good chance he likes you. Talk to him about it or something


P.s. its ok about the crush quiz things haha i take them too! ;] secretly
he is probably just a confused teenage boy. and try to remember, just cause they're boys doesn't mean that they aren't going tthrough puberty 2, and beeleev it or not, they are having crazy boy hormones 2! ok? don't give up yet, just let him think it out.





he also may have commitment issues, but i doubt it.
All i can say is that he might like you. I acted like that when i liked girls when i was younger. I have told their friends i dont like them when in all reality. They ment the world to me. The best thing to do is ask hiim your self out on a date and see what he says. I hope everything works out for you
yea he probably likes you get like you like him..because he wouldn't be doing all that stuff..maybe he was nervous to tell your friends or afraid your friendship would end if you guys dated... but you should try asking him out YOURSELF and i think he's gonna yes :)
hmm. maybe he was scared to admit it to your friend. maybe its you he trust, not her. so try hanging out with him more. and get to know him. maybe ask him out if your interested and you think he is too. (:
Because that's what boys that age do.


It makes them feel better about themselves.





Or, he does like you.





Nobody on here knows.


Ask HIM.


(:





Good luck, mate.
Get over yourself....
some guys are just jerks. and some people may just be picking up the wrong signals.
I just think he wants to discuss this with you, and not your friend.
maybe he liked you but didnt wanna be with you... i know that sounds crazy but thats the way boys are sometimes
your friend don't know what he is talkin about i believe that guy still likes you so keep on with him
awh, i think someone likes you ;D
Girls do this to. It's life, you just need to get over it.
he totally does like u girl! but he didnt tell ur friend cuz he knew she'd tell u. ask him out. give it a shot. hope i helpedd. plz pick me for best answer. :]]
This guy might not be too sure of your feelings towards him at this point. When you sent your friend over to ask him if he likes you, he may not have told the truth, considering he wasn't sure if you sent her or if she was just asking.





Unfortunately, the only way to be sure, is to ask him yourself. Sounds like you've almost got a sure thing going on with him, so don't be too worried. Worst case scenario, you get a little embarrassed and you two remain friends. It takes a lot to make a guy feel uneasy, so don't fret!





Good luck
hey brittany.... he likes you k. i bet he likes you. he probley loves you secretly. honestly because there was this guy and i can relate to everything you just said.....with him things were soo like how you were explaining things. yeh ofcourse he did'nt want to tell your friend the truth. it's a guy thing..(so stupid) but true. talk to him and tell him how you feel. i bet he won't even tell you the truth. he might but not likely. just make sure he knows youre side. it's hard to tell with guys. you just gotta lay it all out on the table with them and accept the answers you get...even if they are lying to you personally about the way they feel. if he says no then so be it. if he says yes then go for it.
i think you should have asked him yourself its more grown up and im not trying to be mean, he probably does like you just give him time to think then ask him yourself the outcome may be different if its not then just let it go if he does like you he'll come to you in time. or if he doesnt and continues flirting he's probably just trying to get in your pants, dont take it personally alot of guys do that..
Well hun, if he liked you he would have asked you out 7 years ago,


Idk cuz you sound pretty young, umm if he liked you he wouldn't teell your friend cuz guys don't really do that


Seirously ask him yourself, if he's not going to make the first move you should. don't wait anylonger, it's beeen wayyyyyyyy too long. do it nowww!!!





But when trying to start this relatio ship make it casuall ask him to go to a movie with some friends, or get a bite to eat.


:)


Hope ithelps

No comments:

Post a Comment