Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Crush's Friend Ruined My Chance! Has this happened to you?

See there's this really hot guy in my Philosophy lecture on Tuesdays and I sit behind him. He usually sits with this one dude, who I'm assuming is a good friend of his, but on occasion he sits alone.





Well, yesterday we were gonna watch a movie in class, and someone took my usual seat behind him. So, no big deal, since it gave me the perfect reason to sit in my crush's row. :D


I sat like 4 seats away from him. I've wanted him to notice me for some time now, and he did look over when I sat down near him. I'm a terrible flirt, but I was feeling oddly brave and wanted to at least make eye contact, smile at him, and see how he responded.





NO SUCH LUCK. Right before the movie started BAM!! His best friend appears out of nowhere, and jumps into the seat right next to my crush, blocking my view of him. %26gt;:o





Then during the movie I saw his friend stare at me for a while through the corner of my eye, but I just ignored him. In the end, I couldn't even flirt with my crush.





guys, has your love interest/crush ever been inaccessible to you because their damn friend (lol) insists on sticking to them like glue? What did you do about it? And what can I do for next week? (Next week is the last time I'll see him until Jan, since X-mas break is coming up) :S





Thanks for reading all this!!My Crush's Friend Ruined My Chance! Has this happened to you?
Yuhp, that's happened. Guess what I did? I went up to him (it was a school assembly), and I said to the friend ';Excuse me, but the totally hot guy you're sitting by needs a totally hot girl to sit with. move your damn *** before I move it for you!'; and guess what? he moved over a seat. I got to sit next to him, flirt, talk, exchange numbers, so on and so forth. We ended up dating for like, ten months![:My Crush's Friend Ruined My Chance! Has this happened to you?
Just talk to him! Go right up to him and ask him to meet sometime. Maybe give him ur number so that his friend doesn't know why your plans are.
Your crushes friend likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment