Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GIRLS/GUYS: How did you feel when you saw your crush hanging out and flirting with another girl/boy?

How long did it take for you to get over him/her?GIRLS/GUYS: How did you feel when you saw your crush hanging out and flirting with another girl/boy?
it takes a while to get over but if they have moved on then that means you have to.


You will find someone else that will be 10x better then that person would ever be. Then you are going to look back on this day where you are asking for advice for something that won't even matter 5 years down the road. Its going to be okay though for sure. Just have to act like it dosen't bother you.GIRLS/GUYS: How did you feel when you saw your crush hanging out and flirting with another girl/boy?
It sucked, but i took it like a man and realized how many more girls there are in the world, and decided i wasn't going to get caught up on this one girl. The longest i let myself get caught up on a girl is a week tops, and even then shes gotta be something different.


You have to let yourself like again if you ever want to truly get over them.
It sucked, I was hurt and annoyed by all of my friends. They didn't know I liked him: I tend to keep things like that to myself. They made fun of him, because it was so obvious that he was flirting with my other friend. I said I didn't feel well, and went to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror for 5 minutes. I still like him, even though I wish there was an off button. It's been 6 months...
Every time....I get extremely jealous when this happens. Like once, my crush, who's also my friend, told me bout ice skating at the rink on Fridays and I went that day (i was alone, but it was still fun :P) and I saw him with his GF and other friends, male and female, and i got so jealous i started crying.....i felt bad....XP


But I'm still not over him. I don't think I ever will be.
Well, I was mostly ';in love'; with her at that time.


I got over it in about 2 months considering I was heart broken as hell and she left me for someone else. Looking back on it, it's funny.. :3
Ugh, It kills me. I have to be honest, I sometimes really hate the person he flirts with. But I just hope for the best. And If he doesn't do the same thing to me then it's pretty obvious that he isn't very interested in me. And I move on.





What about you?
I tell myself that's the reason why I hate liking specific girls. But in the case of my ex, I hope she gets another bf. I want her to be happy, even if I'm not the one making her smile. I wasn't good enough for her.
Betrayed, aggravated, blue, heartbroken, grieved, down in dumps, out of sorts, mad, pissed off, furious, sad, cantankerous especially when the person he flirts with is your ex best friend!





Three years and counting.
i FEllT lliKE i WAS WORTHlESS AND NOT WHAT HE WANTED lliKE i GAVE HiM EVERYTHiNG AND HE T00K MY HEART OUT AND RiPPED iT.. iT T00K ME JUST OVER A YEAR AND A HAllF TO GET OVER HiM i STill TEAR UP WEN i llOOK AT HiS PiSTURES AND C H0W HAPPY WE WAS AND WAT CAN NOT B ANY MORE..
when i was in 5th grade i liked this guy but he would firlt with my friend (i no tht he liked her) i was a little bummed out but i got over it in a couple of days
i feel jealous, hurt but i get over it in a week answer mine





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
upset. But im over him now. Took about 2 weeks





xoxo,


vanessa!
Jealous. It usually takes a little while, but I get over them.
A nanosecond.
well actually for me the person did not really flirt with the person but after he did he flirted with me, try to flirt with him(if u know him well enough) that will make u feel better.
i don't get over it


however, i get pumped up and feel just bad overall
little jealous, but i talked myself out of the crush
i felt cold shivers go up my spine but i remebered hes not mine and BAM i got over it

No comments:

Post a Comment