Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it fun flirting and having a crush but boring once you actually get together?

I sound crazy now but let me explain this.





You know when you have a crush at school and you get all excited just to go to school and see them and flirt with them?





Well, it kinda gives you like those butterflies or whatever, and then let's say you start going out with your crush?





It's like...blah. No more playing hard to get. No more wondering how he feels about you. You know, whatever.





It's like it's just fun flirting and acting cute around them and all that. But once you're in a relationship you wake up the next morning and you're like, CRAP! I have to deal with my boyfriend today. :|





Lol, well that's what happened to me. It's fun just doing that.





Do you guys semi feel the same?Is it fun flirting and having a crush but boring once you actually get together?
It's because you like the feeling of the chase more than the guy himself so when you actually have the guy, it's boring.Is it fun flirting and having a crush but boring once you actually get together?
No it should be fun both ways ofcourse flirting is intriguing and fun but once you get together it should be fun and you guys should also be there for eachother at bad times too. If it gets boring to you maybe that person turn out to be something different from what you expected, or you guys are just not compatible.
I feel your pain girl im still trying to see if i should ask someone to go out with me i have an ex-crush who now likes me because i moved and a new crush who is so fine that i cant even explain but anyway you should just follow wat ur mind tells u then ur heart and see where that takes you because if you lik him then you must want to date him there's no more ';crap i have to deal with my boyfriend'; you wanted him you got him as simple as that!
yes omg, its like you go to sleep feeling so exited that you got to talk to him and always have a big smile on your face, but when youre together its like meh, whatever. Thats happened to me before, it sucks.
Yeah, ur pretty much like not ready for a relationship. Only ppl who aren't ready to commit want to just flirt and test the waters. Its up to you though.
that happens to a lot of people


it just means that you don't like the commitment


nothing's wrong with that...I just don't suggest dating anytime soon lol
Haha. thats how i am right now. well just having a little crush %26amp; looking cute %26amp; stuff.





I know whatchya mean !
That happens to me alot.


I can relate, and I really hate it.
I feel you man.





I love the game. I get drawn in with the mind games and LOVE the challenge of getting them, then you get this 'prize' and you're like :( it's not that great! haha.





I had a problem with a girl who was really into me from the start and i didn't need to try and get him at-all. It's ok though, I told him to back off for a while and it gave me the chance to realize that I actually did like him :)





I don't know what I need, but i'm still young so i'll have fun :) You do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment