Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls, what do you do when you get jealous?

Lets say you have a friend that your crush keeps on talking to and flirting with. How would you react?Girls, what do you do when you get jealous?
I dont get jealous. If my partner was continiously flirting with someone and doing it in front of me, and obviously... then he would be kicked to the kerb.


Why would i want to be with someone who did things deliberately to make me feel jealous and unhappy?Girls, what do you do when you get jealous?
Probably get quiet and pist off, but you shouldn't do that beacuse then you look dumb. Tell your friend that it bothers you.
join in their conversation or joke around with him just standing on the side won't make him closer with u
i'd get mad
well, if hes not your bf you cant really be mad
i would talk bad bout her and flirt way more than her. i would make her my arch enemy
Well I personally get mad, but t gives me more reason to go after him. If I see another girl talking to him, I make sure that it's me who leaves the best impression.
I'd take it maturely.
Like i dont care, but the whole time i would end up pouting. :]
punchh herr!!
Let's see if I can help you here. I am dating a man who is years younger than I. I know how he feels about me (women can tell those things) but there are times I see him looking at women younger, hotter (my opinion) than I when we are out. What I learned over some time from past relationships to not bring this kind of petty stuff to their attention. We all flirt and look...let's face it. I believe if you carry yourself high with confidence (confidence is sexxxy..trust me) and good self-esteem he may do a lil flirting or looking (men are so visual) but if he is for real...he knows what a good thing he has sitting right beside him so it harmless and nothing to get nutz about.
  • ltd
  • bank rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment