Friday, August 20, 2010

Was she flirting with me?

My crush and I went on a mini getaway to a beachhouse for one night and one day with some of her other friends that i don't really know. I'm bi and not out to her or anyone else. So she doesn't know that I like her. But I've been feeling that she might also like me due to her behaviour recently. At night, we all had individual beds with mosquito nets. But the mosquito net over my bed wasn't well placed and so I was constantly disturbed by mosquitoes.





When she asked me how I slept in the morning, I told how I couldn't really sleep because of the mosquitoes. She replied by saying that I should have come in her bed because her mosquito net was wider and longer. But her bed is a single bed. When she said this I raised my eyebrows in shock. I thought that it was suggestive and I was glad to hear it and was just surprised. It actually crossed my mind the night before but I thought obviously it would come across weird, invasive and inappropriate.





Was she being flirtatious with me? What would you think if your crush said something like this to you? Am I reading too much into it?





Also, when we dropped her off and was saying goodbyes, she referred to the overnight at the beachhouse as our date weekend and thanked me for coming. Usually we'd go with our group of mutual friends. They weren't available and she still organised for the two of us to go with her other friends and also referred to it as our little secret that we wouldn't tell out mutual friends who didn't know we went even though they weren't available. We've only been friends for about a year and we've never done something with just the two of us like this where we're away from a lot of people we know before.Was she flirting with me?
ehh. i would think it was just a nice gesture. i sleep (literally sleep. lol) with my straight girlfriends all the time. i wouldve have to have been there to see how she said it


the fact that she called it a date may mean something. just flirt with her and see how she acts.Was she flirting with me?
girl she wants you to get in her bed. You better get in her bed.
hmmm maybe a little.
  • ltd
  • bank rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment