Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to deal with a crush on your coworker?

I had a crush on a new employee the first time I saw him and have been trying to get to know him a little more by having conversations with him, but even small talk was difficult. I'd ask him about school, his hobbies/interests, what music he's into, etc., but he barely smiles or makes eye contact with me and answers in the shortest way possible. To customers who are attractive, he smiles and talks to him in a nice, pleasant way. I decided to forget him and just ignore him. Then one night, I went to the store I worked in, as a customer. I was wearing my normal clothes (tank top and mini skirt), my hair was down and I had makeup on. When he saw me, he didn't recognize me. At first he thought I was another customer. When he found out who I was, his face lit up and came over, smiling and talking to me. He was like, ';So, what school do you go to again?'; From then on, he's been talking to me more and more and flirting with me. If he asks me out, should I say yes?How to deal with a crush on your coworker?
nope if you weren't important when you weren't ';pretty'; then it is not worth your time...whats he going to do the first time he sees you in the morning without the benefits of a shower or having brushed your teeth?How to deal with a crush on your coworker?
Go for it. don't tell other people at work.
you dont get your sex where you get your checks...you have to know the difference between the butcher and the baker
he's a typical guy that is soooo superficial...


he's not the guy that would really last in a relationship, but ok for fun.


when he ask you out, try not to look pretty and see where it leads you...
Avoid this mad person at all cost!!!!!
I say you should go for it, but work relationships are always the hardest to maintain. It's important for the two of you to keep your personal business away from work and definately DON'T tell your coworkers about it. Always keep a safe distance from him while you are working, because you don't want to blur the line between work and play. Take care of yourself and good luck!!
Do what you wish, but take it from someone who has experienced a workplace romance or two. If it goes sour you will wish you didn't work there anymore.
I have never seen anything good come out of office romances...someone usually looses a job, and it's usually the guy...yes the guy. Why? because if the company fires the girl, she sets a lawsuit of harrassment and inequality in the workplace. Why does someone have to get fired? Because you will eventually break up (because it's te law of nature) and then one or both of you will be bitter and can't get along, thus can't work together then start rumors about and really have the sh!t hit the fan. You sound like a teenager.





My advice is to keep that sexual tension and attraction with no romance, it will actually bid you well to go to work happy.
It is NEVER a good idea to date where you work...I mean NEVER, EVER.
If I was your boss, I'd fire you for that. So would most bosses. The problem is litigation. Put bluntly, we can't allow you to do things like that at work because when they turn sour, you sue us.
  • ltd
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment