Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend denied sex and now my ego is crushed - your opinions and advice, please?

My boyfriend is a keeper, enough said. He respects me, admires/adores me on all levels. I know he cares for me - he's those nice guys that finish last but he ended up with a nice girl like me who appreciates him and what he does. Last weekend, i was denied sex from him and my ego is crushed. I don't sleep around at all; usually guys hit on me for that ';one thing'; and I easily deny them and now, when I'm really wanting my man, he crushes it and I feel so ';easy';. Eww. I was sincere and i was in the moment and felt it, and BOOM, my sex drive died. He claimed he was being respectful and nice. We had a long talk about it and here is what I got/understood from him.





Though I met him back in december and have been very natural and comfortable, we have been ';official'; for only a month or two. We have a good connection now but through time, we'll have a better connection. He wants to talk about it more and be more comfortable about it. He wants to emotionally feel it and that will require time and it's not just a physical thing. He said it wasn't me at all..it's ';us as a couple';. He admitted feeling self concious bc i'm a ';good girl'; who doesn't sleep around and wants it to be special. He still finds me very attractive, loves my body, my butt, etc... and it'll happen when it happens. I told him i understood and respected his decision.





I should feel happy i have a guy like that but I can't help but feel so undesired...soo ugly. I'm so turned off now and i'm afraid if i ever get ';high'; again, it'll end up crashing b/c my ego was rejected. What I don't get was that when we first started talking, we would do things sexually but not ';it';. It was mostly him pleasuring me (great job, i always tell him) and he loves doing it. We talked dirty once in a while and it took us a month to talk about ';sexual history'; blah blah blah. NOW, it's like he doesn't wanna go near it as much. He'll continue to say how he appreciates my body and how sexy I am but when i flirt w. the idea (just teasing him: ex: you'll be the first to see my body after all of this ';working out';)...i get nothing. I'm playful but not horny 24/7...i feel bad...


Thoughts guys?My boyfriend denied sex and now my ego is crushed - your opinions and advice, please?
Just respect his decision and don't overanalyze it to death. It is what it is. He says he still has feelings for you. Accept that and only disbelieve it if actions don't prove the statement.My boyfriend denied sex and now my ego is crushed - your opinions and advice, please?
Just get over it.
He might be gay, or maybe he's self conscious about a small penis. How old are you? If you're both teenagers, it could be any number of self confidence issues.
  • ltd
  • bank rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment