Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you ask your longtime camp cutie crush you like him and wanna go out?

My summer camp cutie crush and I see each other at boy scouts when my brother goes and he even told his cute little sister to say'; bye emma I will miss you'; and has been flirting with me. But when I See him I get all weird cuz we went 2 are camp fair together! I really like him but does he like me back and how do I ask him out? NEED HELP!!How do you ask your longtime camp cutie crush you like him and wanna go out?
well if you're shy give him a letter


it will be cute


tell him to circles YES or NOHow do you ask your longtime camp cutie crush you like him and wanna go out?
ur so amazing! ur a lifesaver@ i ttlked 2 him today at a meeting and i did wht u said and he asked me out and said he luved the letter!U ROCK1

Report Abuse



Wait for him to make the first move, although you should flirt back. Don't act desperate, play hard to get and show him without telling him that you like him. (flirt, laugh at jokes....) anyways but wait for him to come to you otherwise you are giving him the upperhand in the relationship. Good luck!!
just pull him to the side next time you see him and say, i really like you, would you like to be my bf? then kiss him before he answers :]

No comments:

Post a Comment