Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls, I'm in need of some consultation. Help?

How would you feel your crush harmlessly flirted with you one day, then the following week; he neglected you (but not ignore), then he calls you over the weekend asking how you are and wanting to catch up?





What would your response be when he calls? How would you feel?Girls, I'm in need of some consultation. Help?
Hey


If i was you, when he texts you i would be excited as and get the impression that he might want you.


But When he ignores you, you must feel like ****.


See how it goes in maybe a week or more, if he keeps doing it, text him and just ask him who he likes?


Or something that will lead into that.


Goodluck x ToodlesGirls, I'm in need of some consultation. Help?
I would probably be flattered and I would tell him that I would like to catch up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment