Friday, August 20, 2010

In Denial or w/e?

how would you deal with this situation, you told your crush how you felt, then like two months later,started flirting with you, you gave them a compliment then, they gave one back, then gave me a hug while saying they liked me...idk(it's still a real head itcher for me). i really don't know..there been some other complicated details, but i just dont want to write my life story out, like you catch their gaze but quickly look away then only sometimes stay looking smilingIn Denial or w/e?
im going thru the same thing. when i told her how i felt she said she felt awkward and that she didnt feel the same. i text her huggsss or i miss u. 2day i asked if she felt uncomfortable when i text her those things. shes still my bestfriend. and i know that we have grown closer. most of this is denial and embarassement. 4 me to tell her my true was really weird and that was the hardest part to overcome. i know that ur not going to get a response right away. im still in that situation. just foward with it. remember to respect her. time will tell. so far 4 me i have seen a difference. she does some of things that u mentioned. u need to be patient and also u need to watch her movements more carefully. notice her change of ways. i get tired sometimes but its worth it. showing ur crush ur intense emotions will scare her so becareful in how u presen itt. u need to try to keep her close to u. make her feel comfortable. thats what i do. its hard to try and wait 4 an answer but all the waiting will pay off soon. good luck with ur findings.In Denial or w/e?
if you tell your crush how you feel you deserve a response or answer right away. Don't let yourself go any further with this as it is not leading to the relationship that you want and deserve. You do not deserve to be played with without any answers. This is one of the most difficult parts of life. Making a healthy choice to move on even though it hurts. There is so much time and so many others whom you deserve and will treat you with respect.





He may be just to confused and not know how to explain to you that he is your friend and that it doesn't go further.





Good Luck to You! You deserve much more! with love
Maybe she didn't initially feel the same way at the time but it now confused because she likes the attention and isn't sure how to react to it. Go with the flow, maybe she'll come around.
Hm. Well, this has happened to me, and it was really confusing. I'm not sure if it is a guy or girl, and you wrote ';In Denial'; as part of the header, so I'm going to guess it's a girl. But... I'll answer so it is for either gender.





If it's a girl, then yeah, the denial thing makes sense. She could have liked you when you told her you liked her, but was too ashamed or uncomfortable to admit it. Two months later, she is more comfortable with her sexuality, and decides to let you know how she feels. This was my experience, and here's what I did: I called her on the phone and asked her if she remebered a few days ago when she told me that she liked me. She said yes, and I asked if she meant it. Then she said yes. It's that simple, even though it's totally weird when you're about to ask.





If it's a guy, then maybe he didn't like you, and now he does. Or he was confused. Some people flirt for fun, but you only live once. I'd say you should just go for it, and ask about what he/she said. Another thing you could do is tell her/him how you feel again, and because they already told you that they like you... well, it may just work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment