Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Okay,so i pretty much want to get hooked up with my crush.?

Just your basic crush.I like this guy ALOT!He is my ex from forever ago and im starting to get feelings for him again!On and off he has been saying he likes me but....then he says he doesnt.Ethan/he does flirt with me a bunch by making rude jokes but yet we are friends.Someone tell me how i can crack to him!!Which means get him to be my boyfriend?!?Okay,so i pretty much want to get hooked up with my crush.?
i you have some a strong feeling for him, you should go ahead and give it another shot, you never know what the outcomes will be.


and yes, give each other respect and space, and thats how you guys will keep each other for a little longer.Okay,so i pretty much want to get hooked up with my crush.?
I wish I could go back in time to middle school and high school and never date a girl for more than a week because once you really love someone at that age it hurts like a black man getting whipped by a white slave owner when you break up, because at that age 99 times out of 100 it doesn't last.
If you guys were going out before, you should still be close, just tell him that you might have feelings for him again, and ask him what he thinks.
PASS HIM UP GIRL I MEAN IF U 2 R ON AND OFF IT MEANS IT'S NOT GONNA WORK OUT HUNNY AND IT ALSO MEANS 2 FIND SUM1 U CAN SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WIT NOT A PART OF YA LIFE THEN STOP THEN ANUTHA PART WATS THE POINT
make him jealous.

















:)
giggle alot and laugh at his joke's and be really touchy untill he falls for you again =D
u should make alot of rude jokes back. and a lil more rude.
yeah blow him, blow me 1st though
blow him
ask him out

No comments:

Post a Comment