Friday, August 20, 2010

How to deal with a major FLIRT?

Okay, In one of my classes there is a major flirt, and I have to sit next to him. He will say stuff like ';I'm coming over to your house saturday!'; and he doesn't even know where I live.





The other point is that I don't want to flirt back because my real crush is in that class too! Please help!!!How to deal with a major FLIRT?
i no how you feel on that hun you just need to tell the guy to back off and your not interested and try getting close to your crush so he see's that your interested in him good luck hunHow to deal with a major FLIRT?
Start saying a really long boring lecture, about something he said (with no expression or tone) make up words, and make no sense. Dont over do it or ull get a rep of being either crazy or a boffin (though who knows the difference?).
i would swear or tell him to shut the hell up or tell your friends to tell him to shut the hell up or stand around your crush and say that the flirty guy is really annoying i wish he would leave me alone or somethin : )
Say ';engere'; it confuses people!
ugh boring
  • sexy myspace
  • bank rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment