Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys how would you react to your girlfriend hanging out with a lesbian who has a crush on her?read more..?

Recently I started being ';involved'; with a guy *not dating, just involved I told him I would like to just go with it and maybe eventually we could date*, he called to see what I was up to, told him I was hanging w. my friend Val and that I would call him back later. Then he called 5 min later and asked which denny's I was at, 20 min. later he was there. I like this guy a lot but the way he reacted bothered me. He acted really jealous and cold towards me and acted like he was really mad at me. I guess to make me feel how he felt, but I never intentionally tried to make him feel bad.





Val is a lesbian and she is my friend and likes me. She made sure to show it infront of him (which bothered me) I reassured him telling him that I wouldn't date her that we are just friends. She was flirting with me, I didn't flirt back w. her. But I did let her lean on me but only because she is my friend and I put friends b4 relations and wanted her to be comfortable especially because I was the only person she knew there.....he acted really cold towards me, and gave these looks that looked like he got burned, but nothing happend! I can't think of anything I did wrong. We were just sitting there in the booth having dinner and he just came uninvited. I liked his company, but he didn't have to get all jealous and push me away later. It made me feel bad for something I never did!





Men: How would you react to this?Guys how would you react to your girlfriend hanging out with a lesbian who has a crush on her?read more..?
It seems he is being a little immature, I woulda taken Val as any other friend of my girlfriend has. Tell him to grow up.Guys how would you react to your girlfriend hanging out with a lesbian who has a crush on her?read more..?
Your lesbian friend sounds stupid ..


%26amp; I would DITCH HER.


Especially if she was flirting with you and all that ..





Kinda gross if you ask me .

No comments:

Post a Comment