Monday, August 16, 2010

How to flirt when not looking your best?

Today I might see a guy I have a crush on but I stayed out really late last night at a basketball game and didn't feel like dressing up or wearing my hair down today. So I'm just wearing a t-shirt with my hair up which I don't do often. How can I make him like me if I'm not looking my best? I want to hold a conversation and act confident even though I may not look like it.How to flirt when not looking your best?
don't even worry about it. if hes interested he won't mind. I have a crush on this girl in one of my classes and i like to see when she's not looking her best. It makes her seem humanHow to flirt when not looking your best?
It doesn't matter how you look, it's all about how you feel. If he likes you, he's not going to care if you didn't put a lot of time into your appearance. You are who you are no matter what your wearing, and that should make you feel confident, because there is no one else in the world who is just like you.
Tell him what you did last night. That will explain everything.
  • ltd
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment