Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My crush asked me about my CRUSH! what do I do?!?!?! plz answer! thx.?

What does it mean when a guy friend who kinda flirts w/ you and thinks that you like him (which i do, but won't say lol), keeps asking you who your crush is, and what you talk about with the girls. What if he asks what your type of guy is and keeps listing off mutual friends asking if you like them? Is the only reason he keeps asking that is because he likes me too...or could it be that he is just curious and nothing more? I really want him to say how he feels...since I think he already knows that I like HIM.





sry if you've answered already...just trying to get lotsa input :)My crush asked me about my CRUSH! what do I do?!?!?! plz answer! thx.?
He's checking off your intrest to see if he is a possible candidate. Looks like to me he's very intrested.My crush asked me about my CRUSH! what do I do?!?!?! plz answer! thx.?
he probably likes you and is curious.believe me just tell him how you feel and im sure it will be a good answer!
He likes you too, its happened to me. How old are you?


You should just tell him.
say i like you and then say just kidding and then say i dont like anybody. then ask him

No comments:

Post a Comment