Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girls:How do you act around guys who you are interested in??

How do you act around boys who you are interested in?? Do you intentionally ignore them?? Or do you act like you are really interested in that boy in order to show him that you want to flirt with him??


How do you act around your crush??Girls:How do you act around guys who you are interested in??
depends on the guy and how he is around me. if he makes me feel comfortable and makes me laugh i pretty much act myself. i dont realise im actually flirting. i dont over think what im doing or saying coz i know i dont need to worry. if its a guy i feel insecure around i normally go really quiet and smile constantly.. and have a hard time meeting eye contact. i never intentionally ignore them. playing hard to get might work for some girls but in my opinion guys will be more interested if i just be confident.Girls:How do you act around guys who you are interested in??
i hate the way i act around my crushes. i am toooo shy so they never can be themselves around me %26amp; i hate it. i know they like me %26amp; i think they know i like them back but that is pretty much where it goes from.
i always just act that i really like him and talk a lot so that he would know that im into him. I cant just sit and be quiet or even ignore him, that's just sad :(
when my crush is just around, i just keep quite and stay calm.
me, personally, I don't waste any time in striking up a convo if they seem interested I mean whats there to waste?!! time is running out. you are getting ';older'; by the minute and really, i feel my bio logical clock ticking. I know i'm kinda young (see handle) but still.
i really wait for most guys to open up first. im ussually not the one who grabs the guys hand first either--in other words, i take the lead.


of course, that is my opinion. that is what i do to only the guys i am REALLY interested because i am afraid that he will think i am doing something wrong or too fast and i dont want to risk this guy.


if it is a guy that i kinda like i will really open up to him because you never know how he will react.


i would say that you be bold and strong. girls LOVE the guy leading.





hope i helped!
if a girl likes a guy and she is not insecure around him she will make eye contact and smile at him and play with her necklaceotr try to walk around him to show her *** lol
When i like a guy i don't know i ignore him...but they notice me that way..or i'll do something to make them notice....but if i talk to the guy i laugh a lot smile....and get in little arguments
Depends. If I know the guy and am friends with him, I will likely just eventually come out and say ';I think I have a crush on you/like you.'; Otherwise, I'll act the same as normal, because usually I am very friendly anyway.





If I don't kow them, I am far less up front and much more on the shy side. I will glance at them, hopefully when they're not looking, if they look while I happen to be looking I'll probably go all wide-eyed, blush and turn my head away, hoping that they missed it. Usually when I like someone that I don't know, I tend to feel that I'd put them off, so I just observe and enjoy the scenery.
Well i act kinda flirtacious you know get that wanting smile slant my eyes bu thats only if i really like him if i think hes just cute i talk to him normally except i compliment him on his looks and stuff more than normal
girls that are into you will be very flirty, and get closer to you whenever the oppurtunity arises.
Its Hard To Explain...





I Go All Shy, Start Getting Hot, And Just Randomly Say Anything I Think He'd Be Intrested Enough To Answer Too.


And I Just Smile, Laugh, Look At Him And Look In The Distance Behind Him.





+Sometimes I Gently Hold His Arm When Im Talking To Him For A Few Seconds.





Dont Ask Why, I Cant Control What I Do =D
i'm completely myself. =]


i just talk to him the way i would talk to any of my close (girl) friends.. and about pretty much anything that i would talk about with my close friends..
some girls would flirt, some would like to get their attention, others would just look at them and the guy might think she is shy

No comments:

Post a Comment