Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you flirt with guys who are your friend?

First off, I am 13, tall, kind of overweight, and am very out-going and funny. Ok, so here's the problem: I have ALOT of really good guy friends who talk to me alot and tell me their secrets that they don't tell anyone else. A couple of them have told me that they - and most guys - love me like a sister, including the guy I have a big crush on. I've looked up how to get guys to like you, and it always comes down to flirting, but I've never really done that before so I don't know how. Plus, wouldn't it be kind of awkward go up to a guy I am ';just friends'; with and flirt? And I can't actually date anyone because my parents won't let me, so I can't just ask them out. Please give me advice, and none of the ';Someone will like you or probably already does and you just don't know it yet'; stuff, I'm talking about reality, not a fairy-tale!How do you flirt with guys who are your friend?
Don't listen to Christina R and say ';Wow you're cool';


That is the most ridicluous thing I've ever heard.


I actaully went out with a guy who was my best friend forever in the 7th grade, and it was fun but it didn't work out. It didn't ruin us though! We are now like brother and sister.


Anyways! at this age you need to start going places like out to eat, movies or things like that. Parents won't let you date! Make it a group outing!! Make sure you stick with him, but don't be clingy! Major turn off! Don't be too forward! Just gradually get closer. like in the movie maybe make your legs touch or something if he feels the same butterflies you feel then things will start moving along! you just have to show him you can be closer than friendsHow do you flirt with guys who are your friend?
Get in shape so they stop seeing U like a ';sister';. That real enough 4 U? Your only 13 %26amp; have plenty of time, but since your not old enough 2 date I recomend taking time 2 get fit, so when U R old enough you'll feel better about yourself, guys will pay U more attention, %26amp; you'll have the confidence 2 flirt the way U want 2.
be more physical with your crush. for example grab his wrist lightly if you wanna show him something across the room. you can hug him more often or randomly. you can also try touching his hair or ';jokingly'; give him a back massage.
If they love you as a friend, reality is.. is that they don't see you in that other ';love interest'; light right? If he liked you more than a friend, he would've been making moves on you already. Don't worry you'll find someone. Good luck!
when they talk about sumthing exciting say'; wow your cool'; works everytime!! :D
IM JENNI AND I LIKE USING EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooh.. this is not looking good. I suggest finding a boy OUTSIDE of your friend loop to start flirting with. It is tough to go from ';sisterly'; love to having romantic feelings. Best of Luck!
Talk to him like you do normally and just be a little more flirty and fun
just tell the truth and see what happens
Aw~! Just be yourselfff %26lt;3
lose some weight.
just flirt with him like you would someone who is not a friend.





I'm sure he will pick up on it ;]
Guys take the initiateve to show they are interested in girls, girls do not need to. If the guy doesnt like you back, and you let him know you like him more than as a friend it will permanently end the friendship and cause you alot of embarrassment. So if hes not already showing hes attracted to you, he is not, so enjoy his friendship as hard as that might be. Its very hard to lose a good friend once you show your attracted, been there a few times, its very painful, you cant erase it once its done, lost friends hurt alot.
give them a bj

No comments:

Post a Comment