Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A really crazy convo with my crush!!! what do I do?!?!?!?! plz answer!!?

What does it mean when a guy friend who kinda flirts w/ you and thinks that you like him (which i do, but won't say lol), keeps asking you who your crush is, and what you talk about with the girls. What if he asks what your type of guy is and keeps listing off mutual friends asking if you like them? Is the only reason he keeps asking that is because he likes me too...or could it be that he is just curious and nothing more...and just wants to prove to himself that I really do like him? I really want him to say how he feels...since I think he already knows that I like HIM.





sry if you've answered already...just trying to get lotsa input :)A really crazy convo with my crush!!! what do I do?!?!?!?! plz answer!!?
tell him to grow some balls and tell you. i hate when people play games like thatA really crazy convo with my crush!!! what do I do?!?!?!?! plz answer!!?
he likes you...
I would say that maybe he want to know if you are at all interested.
ive been there done that on msn or im. im a guy im in highschool and i remember 7th grade thats how it was done and i dont think times have changed and i asked alot of those same questions to some of my old crushes maybe not on I.M. but in person too. SO i think he likes you.
tell him you like him. a lot of times guys wont tell a girl how they feel for fear of rejection. the only way to get him to have the confidence to tell you how he feels is to tell him how you feel.
Ask him!
Here's the thing... one of his friends may very well like you and he may be playing middle man...

No comments:

Post a Comment