Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Crush sending Mixed Signals.?

Okay so let me stars with i have liked this guy for seven years now.


I've known him for 8 and a half. I thought he liked me. It really seemed like he did. He flirted with me, made a song for me, had nicknames for me, used any exscuse to talk to me, stared at me all the time, sat by me whenever he could, smiled at me alot, showed off in front of me, and would always do anything to make me laugh or blush %26amp; he would like poke me, tickle me, tell me jokes, compliment me, etc.





And i may sound like a total loser when i say this, but i took crush quizzes, and every single one said he liked me. And know im starting to sound creepy,b ut i dont care. its not like i studied him or something, lol.





So anyways, recently, and you're going to call me an 8 year old or childish for this, but thats how things are around where i live( you get someone to tell your crush you like them or something like that.) i got my friend to ask him if he liked me, and you wanna know what he said? No. He said he didnt like me. Whats up with that? Do you think he just didnt want to tell my friend or he really seriously didnt like me?





Why send signals that you like a girl when you dont?


Why act like you like her when you dont?





And pleaseee dont be mean, ok? I'd really appreciate it. :)Crush sending Mixed Signals.?
obviously this boy likes you, hes probably just shy





he probably said no becuase he was afraid of getting hurt if it turned out that you didnt like him





how bout you just tell him, i mean 8 year...damnCrush sending Mixed Signals.?
Hmmmm. This is interesting. I think he likes you. Maybe he was too nervous to say, or didn't know if you'd like him back or something. Try making the first move. Ask him yourself. Find somewhere private. It should help. Just ask. Hopefully he'll say yes!!





Help!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090714034757AAJ2xsH
i think he just wanted to tell your frend that.one reason is he probably doesn't want ppl all in his business of how he feel.maybe you should ask him personaly and stop actin like a damn child.the other reason may be that he's just a big *** flirt.
LOL, he's one of those weird unpredictable boys, I love them.
wow. honey i gess if all the things u said were real then he totaly likes u or ur seeing it from a difrent view. i mean he could be going all this to be nice
he either likes you or is making fun of you
omg exact same thing happend to me!!! he might just say that he doesnt like you incase you dont like him, ya know, like if one of his friends asked you if you liked him you would say no rite? cus its just like one of those silly ways of protecting yourself. go up to him next time he flirt with you and flirt back. see what his reaction is and hopefully you will be able to tell if he likes you or not. For example if he likes you he will probly smile and look a little taken back. If he doesn't though his eyes will widen and the smile on his face will disappear. Then if he doesnt like you he will probly feel weird around you and stop flirting and things.





Hope i helped xD








: )

No comments:

Post a Comment