Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls in relationships..be honest.. do you ever flirt with other guys?

We always hear about how guys always do some innocent harmless flirting and how they check other girls out even if they (the guys) are not single and all that.. how its their nature!





Do we girls do that as well? *I know the answer but I'd like to hear it from the rest of our gender*..





do you ever get dressed up because you know a certain someone will be there? even if you know its going no where..?





do you ever flirt or check out other guys?





do you ever tell your friends about your crush?





do you ever talk to the guy about it?





Ofcourse I'm talking about girls with bfs, fiances, husbands or who are in any sort of serious relationship..





GUYS.. I dont think I need to ask if you do that because I know that the majority od you do it but.. How do you feel about the girls doing it as well? human nature or double standards? heh!








Thanks in advance.. Girls in relationships..be honest.. do you ever flirt with other guys?
Girls do to that. I do that. My boyfriend will nudge me and point out a cute girl and I'll do the same with the boys! Girls in relationships..be honest.. do you ever flirt with other guys?
Hmm I am in -what they call it- distance relationship or on line one. So I have a chance to flirt with almost anybody I want. But guess what. I don't. It useless and meaningless.
when iam around .. they sure do ...
no i don't but i get the attention n my bf hates it
Me personally i do not flirt with anyone else whilst in a relationship (and i am in my first and hopefully my only relationship). I do not see the need to if it is harmless or not. If you want to flirt then flirt with your boyfriend, husband, fiance. I think by flirting with each other keeps the spark in the relationship and it doesn't become boring. Dress up for your partner try to impress him look good for him tell him how good he looks etc.





I really disagree with flirting whilst in a relationship i think there is no need, you can call this small minded but it is my personal opinion. If my love was looking at another girl whilst walking down the street i would say in a light hearted way 'do you see something you like you can go and spend time with her if you like'. Anyway if he had the respect for me he wouldn't like i have the respect and won't.





Of course some people like flirting and that's fine just not for me.
Well I don't flirt lets say If I am in a relationship with someone, maybe harmless ones but there are no intention there.


Dress up, no not really whether single or taken.


I don't go around checking out but lets say if I see somebody really different, yes sometimes I would go up to them but usually I don't have do, you know guys, lol but this is when I am single.


Lets say I am single and I met an awesome guy, yes I would share with with my friends(Both male and female).


But to be straight-forward, I only do these things when I am single(Like flirting, checking out guys ect)

No comments:

Post a Comment