Friday, August 20, 2010

How to flirt with my crush over msn?

I like this really cute guy that goes to my new school. I added him on fb and we only had 1 mutual friend in common and this friend is being our cupid :P my crush and i have never talked or met in real life but he added me on msn and my mutual friend was telling him how awesome i am and so far i can tell he's been flirting with me :P





The problem is i'm a really social and fun person, and i want him to know that. But on msn i get really nervous when talking to him and usually we end up with awkward silences...





how do i become more fun and flirty on msn? Guys what can a girl say that would truly make your day?How to flirt with my crush over msn?
if u don't know him why did u add himHow to flirt with my crush over msn?
Hm i got the same problem with a girl...
smiley faces and laugh a lot ?

No comments:

Post a Comment