Friday, August 20, 2010

What did she mean by that?

This girl likes the same guy as me (my best friend) but she keeps denying it (because she wants to be a good friend and she knows I like him) but I kinda feel bad for her because she's liked him since before I knew him and never got the chance to go out with him and whenever I bring her up in the conversation with him he always changes the subject and the thought of going out with her never gets into his mind. I was talking to her on msn and she said that when I move (I'm moving during Christmas break) she wont be friends with him. She said she's only friends with him because I'm friends with him. I don't get it. Why wont he take her into consideration? Also his friend told me that he likes me but he's too shy to ask me out. If he does get the courage to ask me out should I go out with him? I really like him and everything but I know what it's like to be that girl who sits on the sideline and watches your crush go out with another girl. I really don't want her to feel that way. How can I get him to see her as a possibility of being more than a friend? I kinda feel guilty because I don't even try to flirt with him like she does and he likes me and she's been trying so hard to get him. What do I do? Do I go out with him or do I get him to go out with her?What did she mean by that?
If you are moving so don't try to get this guy and burn her heart.





If he doesn't like her so you should :


First forget about him


Second tell her to forget about him and let her be more confident .


Help her get over him





If you did this you are doing a great favour to your friend's feelings :)





Good luck What did she mean by that?
talk to her about it tell her you dont mind if she is friends with him you wont get mad. if she confesses she has a crush on him and she actually has feelings for him let her date him. you might also want to try talking to the boy.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





answer mine please
Well, if you are moving, I think it will be kind of hard for the two of you to go out. You should tell your friend he's all hers. If he does ask you out, turn him down gently and say something like, ';But I do know someone else you should take a shot at.'; I'm sorry, but seeing as I'm about to go to a friend's house, that's the best I can give you. I really hope everything turns out well. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment